If you’re founding a new startup or you’re a freelancer looking for a reliable place to work, there are several affordable options in coworking spaces around the city. Depending on your budget, location and the amenities you want, check out our list of the Top 5 Coworking Spaces in Bangalore.
BHive – With locations in Indiranagar, Koramangala and HSR layout, BHive is the largest group of coworking spaces in the city. Known for its active community of entrepreneurs and frequent startup events, this is a great option if you’re looking for an all-around great experience in Central Bangalore at reasonable prices.
- Website: www.bhiveworkspace.com
- Pricing: Prices vary across locations: daily (Rs 306 – 428), weekly (Rs. 1,651 – 2,314), monthly (Rs 5,000 – 7,000)
- Amenities: High-speed internet, unlimited tea & coffee, kitchen with microwave & fridge, meeting, discussion and conference rooms (at minimal additional charge)
- Location: Addresses for Indiranagar, Koramangala, HSR Layout S4 and S6 on website
Jaaga – Marketed as “a curated entrepreneurial community who shares skills, networks and knowledge”, Jaaga is home to many of the city’s up-and-coming movers and shakers, especially those focused on sustainability and social impact via technology. It has a breezy outdoor terrace and comfortable open layout, allowing for the free flow of creativity and entrepreneurial ideas.
- Website: www.jaagastartup.in
- Pricing: Gold (Rs 5000/mo), Silver (Rs 4,000/mo), Friend (Rs 2,000/mo); each tier allows a different level of access to the space, depending on your needs
- Amenities: High-speed internet, unlimited tea & coffee, kitchen with microwave & fridge, free credits from AWS, IBM, Freshdesk, Exotel; free access to hardware kitchen with 3D printers, development kits and other prototyping tools
- Location: 5/1, Penthouse 01, 6th Floor, Rich Homes Apartment, Richmond Road, Bangalore, 560025
CoWork Cafe – This space based in HSR layout is a great no-frills facility to incubate your latest venture in its early stages. The affordable monthly rate is great for access to baseline amenities, and you can always avail more perks (such as renting laptops or reserving storage) for additional costs. Also, who could forget the ergonomic chairs?
- Website: www.coworkcafe.in
- Pricing: Resident Coworker (Rs 4000/mo), Guest Coworker (Rs 300/day)
- Amenities: High-speed internet, 3G/4G dongles rented hourly, individual workspaces, group meeting rooms (charged hourly), lockers & storage space (charged monthly), Power Backup
- Location: Coworking Cafe, #8 Bloomingdale Layout, Opp Quetzel, Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore 560035
Numa Spaces – Previously known as Cobalt, this coworking-space-cum-accelerator is located in the heart of Bangalore just off of Church Street. It offers a variety of acceleration programs for startups ranging from 1 – 6 months, with deadlines around the year. If this isn’t your style and you just want to drop in somewhere to work, check out Church Street Social just next door.
- Website: bengaluru.numa.co
- Pricing: Details for various programs available upon request
- Amenities: High-speed internet, access to mentors/investors, access to a variety of collaborative and independent workstations.
- Location: 46/1, 5th Floor, Church Street, Ashok Nagar, Opposite Hotel Empire, Bangalore, 56001
Source: Bangalore ITBT
91springboard – In addition to its hub in Koramangala, Springboard has locations in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad and Mumbai—and on many of their monthly pricing plans, you can work from whichever of these you’d like. Due to overwhelming popularity, it will soon be opening another hub in Koramangala, which we’re sure will offer the same active community, comfortable amenities and affordable prices as its current location does.
- Website: http://www.91springboard.com/coworking-space/bangalore/
- Pricing: Monthly (Rs 8,499 – Rs 2,999/mo, depending on workspace and amenities, Daily (Rs. 499)
- Amenities: High-speed internet and printing, tea and coffee, free/discounted entry to events
- Location: 4th Floor, No 22, Salarpuria Towers-I, Hosur Road, Koramangala 560095
If you’re looking for something other than a formal coworking space, there are also many cafes in Bangalore that offer free WiFi such as Yogisthaan in Indiranagar and Cup ‘O Joe in Koramangala.